"Professional, Personalized Care"
We have committed to these three core principles, both individually and as a Team.
Be a Blessing
If you have been blessed by your experience with us, we would LOVE to hear about it! And if there are any areas where we could improve, then we NEED to hear about it!
Excellence is Our Standard
What Is a Patient
- A Patient is the most important person ever in this practice. In person or on the phone.
- A Patient is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him/her.
- A Patient is not an interruption of our work. He is the purpose of it.
- We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A Patient is not an outsider to our practice. He is a part of it.
- A Patient is not cold statistics. He is a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own.
- A Patient is a person who brings us his wants. It is our job to handle them profitably, to both of us.
Gold Medal Physical Therapy, LLC exists to serve patients, employees and the community at large by creating an environment to deliver truly excellent quality healthcare. Highly trained and caring professionals are provided with ample time, space and equipment to allow for the personalized attention we believe each patient deserves and requires. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of patients and referral sources with excellent, caring physical therapy treatment.The staff at Gold Medal Physical Therapy has extensive experience with an eclectic background. They are well suited to evaluate and treat a variety of conditions. At Gold Medal we have committed to these three core principles, both individually and as a TEAM. We strive to live them out each and every day in all that we do.